Monday, October 13, 2014

Swaps!

With only a few days until convention, everyone is busy making SWAPS (Something Affectionately Pinned Somewhere). Before everything gets crazy in Salt Lake City, I thought I would post a few pictures of the SWAPS that I made!
                                                                   Old council patches
                                                                    Ice Cream Cones
                                                   Pins that the Mayor of my city donated 
                                                                         God's Eyes
                          I had these SWAPS left over from the 100th Anniversary Sing-a-long in DC
Peas in a Pod

Hope you all like my SWAPS! Only one day until we leave, I'll write again soon!
-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment